[StBernard] QUESTION

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Tue Aug 15 01:10:11 EDT 2006

Charlene, I agree with Westley. In a perfect world or existance (Such as
Heaven, Utopia, or Honolulu , Hawaii<g> there is no justification for
discussing another's performance. And, to some, if the ends justify the
means, it could be so as well.

However, all is fair in public discussion of public officials, celebrities,
etc. because the constitution allows us freedom of press. Providing we do
things in a couthful and dignified manner adjacent to Westley's standards.
We shouldn't go overboard to bring distaste however. There, however, WILL be
slight similarities to NOLA because of the nature that we are all humans
(though some will dispute this heavily).

We shouldn't pretend that all is well, even to the most positive.
Accountability and responsibilities still are a go as well.

Besides, who is to say that discussions about those in higher places aren't
healthy to our recovery? When our children go astray with their behaviors,
do we not rush in to correct the wrong?

Other than that, we read what we feel is beneficial to us and can, if we
wish, bypass that which we deem tripe or not in our best interest.

Gee, if it's hotter than August during the dog days in St. Bernard, I will
pray even harder to keep me out of HELL.

--JER--