[StBernard] Bell South back in Violet

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Tue Aug 15 01:29:55 EDT 2006

Karen,
Thanks a million for this info. I called them today and have signed up with
them. I've been looking to get hooked up with internet down here for almost
a year, i just couldn't afford the $80 a month the cell phone companies were
asking. Bellsouth has a wonderful deal and thanks to your info I'll be
paying the $20 a month! Thanks again, and look for your $10 discount. I
gave them your name. Hope you dont mind the savings, we could all use a lil
help here.

Josie

I signed up for the wireless internet through BellSouth also. I am
not lucky
enough to have phone or cable service in my area yet. In order to
get
wireless internet for my new desktop, it cost me nothing for the
equipment &
for "8 times faster than dialup" only $20/month if you sign a one
year
contract. I have not had any major problems connecting to BellSouth
fast
access except I had to put the modem they sent me in the window. I
recommend
their service highly. The number to check into this service is
877-730-FAST.

Karen Fernandez