[StBernard] Revisions, Clarifications Proposed to Road Home Action Plan

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Tue Aug 15 21:57:55 EDT 2006

I am a little confused on the proposed amendments as to the "affordable
loan". My first question is how do you find out what the AMI is? Secondly,
do you have to fall within the category of income less than 80% of the AMI
to receive any funds from the LRA or is that category only for a certain
type of loan within the LRA program which will be forgivable over time if
you remain in the home and if you make below the AMI? Basically what I am
trying to ask is will a homeowner be excluded entirely from the program if
they make above the 80%.

Thanks,
Nicole J.