[StBernard] Thank you

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Tue Aug 15 22:19:36 EDT 2006

We are moving forward everyday. Its your choice on how you choice to
see
your day.

Agree. When I first heard the stories and saw the few isolated pics of St
Bernard, I truly wondered and feared that da parish would be a 'has been' ,
with a thick barricade on the bottom of Paris Road Bridge, possibly a 'look
out' from the top over a vast area of swamp and debris which once was my
home parish.
Now when I drive along JP at night, it feels ALMOST as it has before, seeing
lights and cars, and the destruction hidden in the darkness. Almost, for a
moment.

Gaby