[StBernard] Weed/Grass Cutting

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Fri Aug 18 22:16:19 EDT 2006

Cathy and all Others:

We found one and is presently working on our mess of weeds. Weeds that
became trees. It is taking him at least 2 days to clean this mess (and the
hot days are not helping).

We went over to our home at 2112 Jean Lafitte Parkway (Buccaneer Villa
South) to check his work. This was a job! He guarantees we will be
pleased! He charges by how big a job he has - anywhere from $125 to $150 (he
will remove all debris in the grass and level all high spots that were made
from bull dozers picking up all the debris) and edge. He is from Arkansas,
plans to move his family down here temporarily and hopes to purchase a home.
A very pleasant, nice and ambitious man - Franz - cell telephone:
985-640-8321 . He has set up his temporary residence in the subdivision -
on Pirate Dr. After he cleans everything up, he will come back every 2
weeks to keep it cut for $35. You might want to check him out.

We brought him Meat Balls & Spaghetti and water. Needs strength to do his
work! - AND, he is not afraid of snakes. He captures/not kill them and
extracts the venom. He donates this venom to use as an antidote for those
who get bitten. He feels he is helping out and contributing in some way.

Pat & Jay