[StBernard] Senator Landrieu on C-Span Monday

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Fri Aug 18 22:17:40 EDT 2006

August 18, 2006

Dear Friends,

Senator Landrieu will on Monday be appearing on C-Span's
Washington Journal program, broadcasting live from New Orleans. She will
discuss the progress made and the great work still to be done now a year
after Hurricanes Katrina and Rita and the devastating levee breaks that
followed.

She will also talk about her upcoming Hope & Recovery Tour, which
will include visits to southwest Louisiana and all along our coast beginning
August 24th, and continue until she reaches southeast Louisiana on the 28th
and 29th, the first anniversary of Katrina.

The interview will be broadcast live on C-Span on Monday, August
21, from 7:30 to 8:00 a.m. CDT (8:30 to 9:00 a.m. EDT). Please check your
local listings for the channel C-Span appears on in your area, or watch the
program online at http://www.c-span.org <http://www.c-span.org/> .

Senator Landrieu looks forward to answering your questions and
hearing your comments. We encourage you to call in to the program by using
one of the following phone numbers or by e-mailing journal at c-span.org.

Democrats: (202) 737-0002
Republicans: (202) 737-0001
Independents: (202) 628-0205
Outside U.S.: (202) 628-0184

We hope you join us Monday morning. Have a great weekend.

Best Wishes,

Adam M. Sharp

Communications Director

U.S. Senator Mary L. Landrieu, D-La.