[StBernard] C-Span to feature Levees.Org

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Mon Aug 21 20:58:22 EDT 2006

Dear Members,

On Tuesday, Levees.Org will be featured on C-Span's Washington Journal
broadcast live from New Orleans. I will discuss Levees.Org's efforts to hold
the Corps accountable for the New Orleans Flood Protection.

I will also talk about Levees.Org's observance this week of the Anniversary
of the Worst Engineering Disaster in U.S. History.

The show will air on Tuesday August 22, 2006 from 7:20am - 7:45am CDT, (8:20
- 8:45 EDT). Check your local listings to see what channel will air the
show. You can also go to www.c-span.org
<http://www.democracyinaction.com/dia/track.jsp?key=85012061&url_num=1&url=h
ttp://www.c-span.org/> to watch it online.

What you can do today: Get a yard sign! Click here
<http://www.democracyinaction.com/dia/track.jsp?key=85012061&url_num=2&url=h
ttp://www.levees.org/promo/refer/yardsign.php> for a list of 12 locations
for pick-up.

Sandy Rosenthal