[StBernard] Point of View

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Mon Aug 21 21:59:51 EDT 2006

Ok Jim, here's a quote from President Bush's press conference this morning:

"I'd be reminding people there's a philosophical difference between those
who want to raise taxes and have the government spend the money, and those
of us who say, you get to spend the money the way you see fit, it's your
money."

How's that?

Westley