[StBernard] Inspection of Home

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Tue Aug 22 21:36:00 EDT 2006

I have similar question I am listed at 10 to 30 % had over 12 feet of water.
Since I am demolishing it. I need it to come out to over the 50% (which of
course it is) . Will a contractors report be enough for the LRA.
Sue

Inspection of Home
I have a question, the inspection of my home on 10-11-05 was
incorrect.
Will this hurt me regarding the road to recovery grant money. It
shows
1-01% and water only 12 inches above the floor. I had water over my
door
frames, a min. of 7 ft, closer to 8 ft. I paid to have my home
gutted in
late November so the only proof are pics on my digital camera. Will
this
hurt me to rec. money from grant since my pre-Katrina value of my
home and
the damage and ins money rec'd did not make me whole or even close.
Thanks,
CMB