[StBernard] electrical permits

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Wed Aug 23 22:06:21 EDT 2006


the documentation that you need is a structural report or a licensed
contractor's report for homes that were rated as 30-60% or 60-100% damaged
to document that the house is structurally sound.

Good luck and God Bless,

-----Original Message-----
TV news SAT night said that visiting with an electrician today didn't
necessarily get a permit, you had to have documentation (reports) with you.
Can anyone tell what you need to bring next SAT to get a permit and protect
your rights?


More information about the StBernard mailing list