[StBernard] Question about Oil Spill Area and Aug. 29th deadline

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Wed Aug 23 22:47:52 EDT 2006

Craig,

Does this apply to anyone already on the demolition list? My
address is 2812 Palmisano Blvd. I went to the Govt. complex back in
November and signed paperwork to have the house demolished. Do I now have
to have new paperwork done? I don't live in Louisiana anymore.

I had also already settled with Murphy several months before the
class action BS...so do I have to opt out even though I had already settled
with Murphy?

I'm soooo confused...all this time I thought everything was peachy
keen and I have been checking the demolished list twice weekly to see if my
property has been demolished.

What do I do now?????

Rena

TJH,

The issue of the oil spill area is this: FEMA has approved
demolition in
the oil spill area and there is a Right of Entry form that has
received
preliminary approval that will need to be signed. If an owner has
opted out
of the class action suit then the owner can move forward with the
process.
If an owner has not opted out of the class action then the owner
will need
to have the property released from the class action legal lead. This
was
disclosed to us at the end of the week and confirmed by our legal
department.

Good luck and God Bless,
Craig