[StBernard] Bush Katrina Fund

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Mon Aug 28 20:50:18 EDT 2006

I know of someone who called & registered. They were called for an interview & received $3000.00. When I called the numbers, I told the lady who answered that I was interested in receiving assistance from the fund. She just asked if I was from the 70117 zip code (which is the 9th ward). When I stated no, she said they were only accepting that zip code on that day. On the second call, she just stated that it was only for people from New Orleans. She never said anything about it being for organizations only.

Syl