[StBernard] Question for Craig

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Sat Sep 2 12:31:04 EDT 2006

Janet,

yes you are on the right track.

God Bless,
Craig

-----Original Message-----
Hi Craig,

It's me Janet--again.

Thanks for responding. I just want to make sure I am understanding your
explanation. Is it acceptable for a licensed contractor instead of a
structural engineer to report on the percentage of damage? My dad has
gotten two estimates from licensed contractors, but hasn't been able to get
in touch with the structural engineer. But if the contractor's report is
all that is required, we're on the right track.

I understand what you mean about feeling older leaving our 'babies', but I
have to tell you--you have quite a few little reasons to keep feeling young!
Tell Debbie and the kids hi for me.

Thanks for your help.

Janet