[StBernard] Demoition Certificate (Westley Annis)

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Sat Sep 2 20:37:04 EDT 2006

Craig/Westley, I know you probably haven't heard it enough times but, THANK
YOU, Craig! for straight answers and THANK YOU, Westley for maintaining this
mailing list. Everyone has a life to live, everyday problems to deal with
and just the crap of life to get through so, answering questions and
maintaining this space has been fantastic accomplishment. Both of your
personal efforts have been incredible in helping people to get through this
past year. In a period of great stress, compounded by the lack of a physical
presence in th area, I have found that one of the things that has helped
greatly just has been the honest dissemination of information. Again, I
stand and Applaud both of your efforts.

Regards
Gary
Former Meraux/Lexington Place, Now of Champaign, IL