[StBernard] Ready or not, homes to come down

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Tue Sep 5 19:09:51 EDT 2006

I was talking with a friend today and I think I've come up with a solution.

Using 1x's, build a frame that will fit inside of your window frame.

Buy some clear, plastic Visqueen, cut it to size, and staple it to the frame
you built. Wedge this frame into your window frame.

If someone comes along and steals/rips the Visqueen, at least you are only
out a few dollars and some time, not $10-20 window.

Westley