[StBernard] Library- and the Public Building Refurbishment Grant Funds

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Wed Sep 6 21:25:21 EDT 2006

Jill,

I, too have heard about the donations. A lot of those were donated to the
community college, I believe. At the present time, the St. Bernard Parish
Library has absolutely no place to store any donations. I'm afraid by the
time we get back up and running all of the generosity will be enjoyed
elsewhere. Ms. Ethel is working with the State Library but the parish has
not decided what we can do yet. At least not that I've heard about.

Janet