[StBernard] elecrtical hookup of fema trailer

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Wed Sep 6 22:05:18 EDT 2006

I know it's kinda late for a question like this, but my daughter just got a
fema trailer on my property every thing is hooked up but the electricity. I
thought fema took care of everything? Now a fema person says that is for
N.O. only. In the parish the land owner has to arrange it themself? If
someone knows for sure please let me know. Entergy said the parish sets it
up. The parish said fema takes care of it? A year for the trailer and now
the trailer has been there for 6 weeks.

Thanks for the info.