[StBernard] I Am From St. Bernard

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Thu Sep 7 18:57:47 EDT 2006

You speak only words the people of St. Bernard can understand. No matter
how hard I try to explain to people that I want to go back home they don't
understand. I've given up trying to reason with them. But, you, my unknown
friend, understands our lost and the deep pain we're still feeling. I think
more than anything, its my friends that I miss the most. I grieve over
them. I miss them terribly. It's sad to think that one day we won't even
have our new friends from Westley's site. Everyone will have gone their
separate ways rebuilding their homes and lives. Once again we will loose
our friends.

70032