[StBernard] Entergy

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Thu Sep 7 21:04:40 EDT 2006

Craig, I finally got to speak with a LIVE person at entergy about my meter
for my FEMA trailer. It has been right at two months since I called them for
my meter. The person I spoke to told me I needed a city inspection, and when
they get the permit that they would come put my meter in. The trailer is on
my property at 1976 Sugar Mill Drive. How do I get this inspection they are
talking about? I am working on getting my house together, but really need
some power to be able to stay there and get things done quicker. I just know
I want to come home and nobody is making it easy to do so. It really upsets
me that I am paying rent in Gretna (which I don't like) and also paying a
house note for a house I can't live in . If I had the meter I could almost
be home. Thank You A Million Times Over For All Your Help!!!!! WOC