[StBernard] Historic Structures/Parish Operations Mtg. of 8/28

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Thu Sep 7 21:32:25 EDT 2006

Message for St. Bernard Parish Operations Committee and Gidget
McDougall:

I used to work for St. Bernard Parish Planning Commission and during
that
time one of our projects was a Survey of Historic Structures in St.
Bernard
Parish prepared for the Division of Historic Preservation, Office of
Cultural Development of the Louisiana Dept. of Culture, Recreation
and
Tourism and National Park Service in 1982.

Is this the gray book with blue titles one could get in Arabi at the carpet
place? The one with the black and white pics and type written looking
paragraphs? I loved that b ook and looked through it many times, imagining
how the parish used to be prior to my time.
Gaby