[StBernard] Tree Grinding

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Thu Sep 7 21:43:08 EDT 2006

Anonymous

With all due respect, it is not the responsibility of ddk or anyone else to
clean St. Mark's Church. That is the responsibility of the the catholic
church. The church has more than enough money to do this, it is their
property, and their moral duty to take care of it. The church has not
stepped up in St. Bernard but has left us, in many areas, when we need them
the most. Consider Hannon High. There is nothing wrong with asking if it is
the tree contractor's job to grind the stumps, if not ddk said perhaps the
homeowners associations could see to it. The homeowners association are the
people. I don't need to defend ddk because she is a very smart woman and
more than capable of taking care of herself. But you are wrong to insinuate
she is not doing her part or helping herself.
That's my two cents.

Laurie