[StBernard] home videos

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Mon Sep 11 21:26:41 EDT 2006

I am also seeking a way to view the video taken on St. Marie Street in
Lexington. If anyone knows the people (I was told they are Fabian and Pam
Guerra) and knows if they posted the video or are selling copies, please let
me know (stmariemom at yahoo.com). We saw a brief moment of it on the news on
8/29/06 and it was very emotional for us to see our house during the flood.
Thank you.
Cathi

Does anyone have a link to the home video taken by Rockey
Vaccarrella and
his brother during the heart of the storm? It showed them swimming
from
their roof to a boat. It was shown on the news on the year
anniversary of
Katrina. They also had other home video from Lexington Place from
someone
named Fabian. I would like to look at it again and also send it to
friends
and relatives who are now out of state and can't get our local news.
Thanks,

Laurie