[StBernard] Bellsouth blocking -- what a joke

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Wed Sep 13 20:52:10 EDT 2006

Yay, its nice to be back. I just wanted to let everyone know something I
learned (the hard way). We were approved for an SBA loan for over 200,000.
We are now getting billed for it and we only used 15,000 and only intend on
using maybe 25,000. I called SBA today and found out that we have to modify
the loan AGAIN! to decrease the amount or we will be liable for the whole
thing. I told them we are going day by day and don't know how much we will
use, but we are trying NOT to use much of it. Just wanted to give anyone a
head's up that WE are ultimately responsible forl legally lowering the loan
amount that we are approved for, so if anyone is in that situation, give em
a call! All the best, Maura