[StBernard] Anyone heard anything about this?

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Thu Sep 14 23:27:04 EDT 2006

Already, I heard back from my State Farm agent regarding the below inquiry
from Jim. Here is my State Farm agent's response (he likes to type only in
caps - sorry). I have an honest agent who is not afraid to speak his mind -
even if it is not a favorable comment for his own company - as you will see.

- John Scurich

My agent's reply:

THIS WAS INTRODUCED IN THE TIMES-PICAYUNE OVER THE WEEKEND, IF YOU STAY IN
YOUR HOME AND NOT MOVE WITHIN THE SAME ZIP, ANY ZIP SOUTH OF I 12 OR A ZIP
THAT TOUCHES I
12
YOU ARE OK AND NOTHING CHANGES. BUT IF YOU MOVE TO ANOTHER LOCATION WITHIN
THOSE ZIPS YOU WILL HAVE 2 POLICIES - ONE WITH STATE FARM WITHOUT WIND AND
HAIL COVERAGE AND ONE WITH THE FAIR PLAN FOR WIND AND HAIL. THIS SUCKS!
THE KEY IS TO RETURN OR DON'T MOVE.