[StBernard] St. Bernard Parish needs you to Vote Sep 30

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Thu Sep 14 23:28:48 EDT 2006

Robby:
If we have to do absentee, do you have the registrar's address to mail it
to, or, is that on the parish website?

Thanks,
JLY

Dear Friends,

Absentee Voting begins Monday, September 18 and ends Saturday,
September 23.
The hours are 8:30am to 4:30pm.

If you need to vote by mail, you can request a Mail In Ballot by
filling out
this form and mailing it to the St. Bernard Parish Registrar of
Voters:

http://www.sos.louisiana.gov/elections/MISC/request_absentee_ballot.pdf
http://tinyurl.com/zjwzg

Mail in ballots must be received by the Registrar's Office no later
than
September 29.

You can get more information by visiting the La. Secretary of
State's
Elections Page:
http://www.sos.louisiana.gov/elections/elect-absentee.htm
http://tinyurl.com/l3t9a

Also, the St. Bernard registrar of voters office would like everyone
re-register. You can pick up an application at the Registrar of
Voters
office located behind the government complex. If it is easier, I
have
applications at the Boasso America office. Just stop by and ask the
receptionist. You can fill out and give it to my receptionist and I
will
make sure it gets to the Registrar of Voters office.

Robby Showalter