[StBernard] Meraux land

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Fri Sep 15 00:03:29 EDT 2006

Khaki,

I don't know how far in advance the planning commission works up an agenda.
All I can say in this particular case, I received the email on the morning
of the 12th, but was not able to send it to the list until the 13th.

I was thinking the same thing when I sent it, but really didn't have any
reason not to send it.

Westley