[StBernard] State Farm

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Fri Sep 15 22:44:04 EDT 2006

STATE FARM (what a joke) I've paid them for 17 years on homeowners and
received less than $4,000.00. Every time I would mention what about my
columns that are missing, what about the food I lost in fridge and freezer
and other things that wouldn't be covered by flood (which I didn't have) all
they say is the floodwater touch it so it's not covered. I am so upset with
them that I would like to tell them to stick their insurance up their butts.
Makes you wish you didn't even own a house. I'm trying to put my house back
together, but it is really hard with no funds. I love St. Bernard and our
people, and that our people are the ones giving me hope to make my life
somewhat normal again. I wish all the best of getting their lives and homes
back together. Just venting!!!!! WOC