[StBernard] State Farm

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Mon Sep 18 20:41:54 EDT 2006

state farm wanted to wheel and deal with us. they would pay for a fence
($1400) that a tree might have feel on (pictures clearly show it was a tree
from the marsh) if we would sign a release we said no. our shed's roof
clearly blow off and ruined the contents but because the shed floated off
it's foundation and they found 3 pieces of marsh grass that could have blown
in, they won't pay. they say they did not care when the roof came off flood
water touched the shed so no payment was due. it is so stupid, their
reasoning.

Judy Hedrick