[StBernard] State Farm

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Tue Sep 19 20:07:56 EDT 2006

"mediation was a waste of time for us. my husband and i both lost a day of
pay, they would not budge. my 4 year old grandson could have done a better
job mediating. --Judy Hedrick"

**Well, I argued the case previously with State Farm at mediation day. They
gave in to cover the fence, and roof. I still went to mediation. I demanded
they start with giving me my deductable of $2450.

..they did. After that it was do I need a lawyer if additional funds were to
be subtracted anyhow from LRA's deducting insurance proceeds. I only wish
that I would have an even chance to winning. What lawyers need is a more
solid "winning" landmark "KATRINA CASE" (instead of the Florida case people
have used in vain as a precedent to go against the companies. Katrina
insurers are an old-fashion case of arrogance and determination.

--jer--