[StBernard] State Farm

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Tue Sep 19 21:06:28 EDT 2006

I went to a mediation for our camp in Bay St. Louis. Wind policy would not
pay anything. It worked out very well for us. Our mediator was good. Also

you have to have as much evidence to support your case as possible. Counter

every argument they have against paying with your own argument of why they
should pay and are responsible for the damages. They are trying to show the

weakness in your case and you have to point out the pros and strenghts of
your case and the weaknesses in what they are saying. Being prepared is the

key. Of, course, this was in MS and I don't know if they treated the
circumstances differently there. But I know many people who have gone in LA

and have not wasted their time. I plan on going, it is worth a shot to me.

They want you lay down and give up. Don't!! Fight them for what you know
you deserve!!

Laurie