[StBernard] State Farm

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Wed Sep 20 21:22:33 EDT 2006

laurie, we went to medigation with pictures that to us and everyone else
that the wind blow off the roof of our shed first. any idot could see it.
that did no good. we stuck to our belief and would not accept what that
offered us. we signed no release and just sitting back thinking about
suiting.

Judy Hedrick

>I went to a mediation for our camp in Bay St. Louis. Wind policy
would not
>pay anything. It worked out very well for us. Our mediator was
good. Also

>you have to have as much evidence to support your case as possible.
Counter