[StBernard] Questions

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Wed Sep 20 21:45:08 EDT 2006

Don't know anything about the priest but an appointed temporary judge heard
a motion in the St. Rita's case. The owners asked to have Foti and office
removed because of previous actions and comments. The judge ruled against
them for now. I guess he is waiting for the grand jury to act. 70075

When I passed St. Louise today I saw the priest from there. He was
being
interviewed from a lady from the Discovery Channel for a
documentary. Does
anyone know anything about that?

Also, what was all the TV cameramen doing at the courthouse today?

Sorry to sound so noisy but the only way I can find out anything is
to ask
questions.

70032