[StBernard] St. Bernard Animal Shelter

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Fri Sep 22 22:11:37 EDT 2006

I am writing this in hopes that some of us on this list are living back in
da' parish. The animal shelter needs volunteers. We need help both at the
shelter and in your neighborhoods. There are many (too many) cats on the
streets that were either left behind or still have people looking for them.
They need trapping and the need to be spayed/neutered and if possible
reunited with their families. Also the cats need food. If you are currently
feeding the cats and need help with food or if you would like to help please
let me know and we can really make a difference. I realize that we all have
heavy issues that we are dealing with and alot on our schedules but if you
are even curious about helping, call or email me.

Thank you,
Heidi

504 919-0302
or nworleansgrl at aol.com .