[StBernard] $12M debt dogs assistant district attorney

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Fri Sep 22 22:20:55 EDT 2006

I would like to say, I worked at MetalPro. This was a great company and
Glenn was an excellent boss. It is true, there were many contracts and a
bright future was headed in its direction. Glenn was always at the office
and worked extremely hard to get this company going in the direction that it
was headed. All of the employees loved their jobs and worked extremely hard
to move the company into success. We miss it very much. We were all
FAMILY. It was a wonderful company to work for and had Katrina not
completely devastated the millions of dollars of equipment and the building,
MetalPro would be rebuilding St. Bernard! Its easy to judge people when you
have not walked in their shoes. Glenn stayed for the storm, he lost his
home, businesses, automobiles, horses, etc. just like we all have Many of
us are in financial distress, not as much as he is in, but to the average
Joe Worker, one missed paycheck and it is hard to catch up. Please
remember, dont judge someone by whay you hear or read, you NEVER know the
full story.
Just my opinion.
I will sign this anonymous, I do not want any personal attacks. I just dont
like kicking anyone when they are down, NO MATTER who they may be. We have
all suffered.

From
A Friend