[StBernard] Question for Craig

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Mon Oct 2 22:08:41 EDT 2006

Hello Craig,

It's me, Janet again. This time on a personal note... It's my in-law's home
that we are seeking information on. My brother in law has power of attorney
as my father-in-law has advanced Alzheimers and my mother-in-law is
paralyzed from a stroke. She is able to sign her name now--if that helps.
I'm not sure whether she really understands how things are as she hasn't
been back since the storm. We hate to take away hope she has, but have to
look to the future as well.

Thanks for the info and if you have any other advice, we would appreciate
it.

Please tell your family hi for me. I enjoy seeing ya'll in church. The
kids are getting big.

Janet