[StBernard] Craig-Question-Library

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Mon Oct 2 22:08:41 EDT 2006

Thanks Craig for the info.

I almost forgot about asking! Will the committee meet this coming
Monday--it's Columbus Day. I've just told Susan about the committee and
we'll tell Ms. Ethel. How much notice do you need if we want to come? What
should we be prepared to bring/present? And--does it matter that I'm no
longer an employee? I'm still hoping to go back to work if and when we
reopen.

Thanks for letting us know about the meetings. I want to understand where
we stand. And you know how confusing all these government programs are!

Janet