[StBernard] Burger King

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Mon Oct 2 22:08:41 EDT 2006

It was never my intent to inflict undue economic
hardship on businesses to landscape. I believe that
we have an opportunity to make things better than they
were prior to the storm so why not try.

I do question why Home Depot/Winn Dixie/McD's/BK' and
all the other national chains have great looking
locations in other areas but not in StB. There is
obviously not a lot of area for Home Depot to
landscape. However they could do something with the
median at the entrance to the store or on the median
on Judge Perez. One such store, Dollar General was
asked why they had landscaping in a location across
the lake but not at the newly opened store in StB.
There answer was that were required to do it there but
not here.

If we never ask, we'll never receive.

I hope that your "restlessness" is due to you coming
back. If not, best of luck where ever you may land.

Howard