[StBernard] St. Bernard Parish Government - Dreams Video

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Tue Oct 3 08:25:43 EDT 2006

I'm finally getting the videos recoded for the Internet.

The first one is uploaded. This is a video put together by Ken Winters of
St. Bernard Parish Government Access Channel.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1_vY4EaYC04

If you have problems viewing this let me know and I'll see about changing
the how the video is encoded.

You can also try searching You Tube for "askwestley" and you might find the
second video, which is from the Guerra family out of Lexington Place. It is
still uploading, so I don't have a direct link yet.

Westley