[StBernard] truck tires

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Tue Oct 3 21:59:33 EDT 2006

ddk and Craig,

My husband and I went to work on our double rental on Pierre Street and it
had 40 tires on the front lawn. We were going to try to cut the grass which

is very high. We also had lots of roofing debris in front of the house
along with one of those large container type things with jagged metal
protruding from all over it and all kinds of gutting debris, mostly people's

ruined possesions all over the place. This is not our debris, but is being
illegally dumped there. Craig, there are piles and piles of debris in the
neighborhood back there, it is behind the old LP&L. Can you get someone to
come back there and start picking up the debris? Can you help? We had the
lawn clean and now it is full of other people's debris and tires. We
couldn't cut the grass, we spent the whole time picking up the stuff and
putting it in piles and then we were too tired to tackle the grass, that
will have to wait until another day. I also saw another house in the
neighborhood with tires dumped on the lawn. It is on the corner of Pierre
and Laplace, it had maybe 20 tires. I don't know what to do or who to call
about this. I need help and I'm trying to comply with the council's rules
and I also am trying to get the house fixed and back in order, maybe it will

help if I'm the first one, then maybe others will follow. Please advise me.

Laurie