[StBernard] electrical permit for fema trailer

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Thu Oct 5 22:05:50 EDT 2006

Craig hope you can help.

My daughter finally got a fema trailer located on my property on Marietta
St. July 31. But the electricity has not been connected. I have contacted
fema many times, to the point that a lady there assured me that the
paperwork has been sent to St. Bernard for the permit to be forwarded to
Entergy. Yesterday I went to Entergy and a worker called it in to the main
office and there still was no permit yet. I have called fema, the parish and
entergy so many times its pitifull. I don't know what to do. I go there
every day hoping it is hooked up.

Any help would be appreciated.

David