[StBernard] rental property

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Fri Oct 6 21:13:20 EDT 2006

According to this list, there are 850 available rental units. We check the
paper regularly just for info, and there are half doubles in teh 850 per
month range. There were a few houses to rent in the 1300 dollar range, which
wonders me why anyone wants to pay that much rent when a mortgage note is so
much less.
Anyways, there is rental available, listed also in the St Bernard News if
you can manage to get a copy. I think they have a website but I cant seem to
find the link just now.

Can anyone tell me about the rental property situation in Chalmette?We were
renters before the storm and desperately want to return home, especially our
children.Please let me know if there is any "hope" in sight.
Thanks,
Pamela