[StBernard] buying in parish

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Wed Oct 11 17:25:30 EDT 2006

My name is Paula, I am a loan officer who lives here in Poydras. I work for
a mortgage broker. We offer construction to permanent financing for
families who are purchasing homes in St. Bernard. The purchase price of the
home can be added into the loan along with the price of renovations. There
are a lot of steps involved, but I would be glad to help answer some
questions. The homes to be purchased must be a primary residence. I can be
contacted at pstangelo at dmfloans.com or my cell phone number is 504-400-9298.

Question for Craig,

You mentioned that there were programs to help with buying in the parish,
I have 2 sons interested in purchasing in the parish. Where should they go
or who should they call for this info.

Thanks for all the good work you have been doing for the parish.

CASSAVEDO