[StBernard] Safe Areas for Kids

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Sat Oct 14 21:06:41 EDT 2006

Please help, I am looking for information on any KIDS activities,
playgrounds (safe area) or parks that we can take our children to here in
OUR parish. I have heard that a new park was built. Please advise as our
streets are NOT safe for the kids to ride bikes and play in. The kids would
love a place to run and swing.
Thank you for your time
and I would like to say thank you for this newsletter. I have followed it
through since the beginning and it is very informative. To all that help
keep this newsletter going I say thank you

Reisie