[StBernard] Post Office Info

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Tue Oct 17 22:20:07 EDT 2006

Does anyone have any info regarding the post office returning to a normal
routine? When I asked a postal employee said something about waiting for
the trailers to be moved. When I asked where, they don't know and even if
they move them to wherever--they will still have the 9-2 hours. It seems
that after 14 months, they should have worked out a plan. I had heard that
they were going to open up boxes inside the main branch for all of St.
Bernard. Guess that's not the case. What about the Meraux office that's
available for lease being renovated for the Meraux/Violet/St. Bernard area.
I sure hope normal business hours are on the horizon.

Janet