[StBernard] Still waiting for Phone Service

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Tue Oct 17 22:58:48 EDT 2006

I hear you, Melissa. Cox also says that the area bordered by Meraux Lane
and Florida Ave is servicable. Well, I called, and was told the area IS, but
our house is not, and they would get back with me in a week. I am waiting
waiting waiting. Have not even checked with bellsouth again but using the
wireless, which works so so, THOSE people were great ,but it does disconnect
quite frequently.
I wish for a phone as cell phones are very spotty here.
Those updated maps do not tell the truth, but I hope it means that something
is happening soon?

Gaby