[StBernard] LRA Appointment

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Wed Oct 18 18:30:40 EDT 2006

The LRA is open 7 days a week. I was called on Sept.28 made appointment for
Sept 30 th . I had the interview and was told the next step was for them to
come out and appraise the property. They said that could take any where from
a week to 3 weeks. On Oct . 4th I received a call that said he was going to
the property and he would call me back later that day to give me a phone # I
could call in about a week. Well the call never came so I guess I wait for
the letter that gives me the figures for the 3 options.
Sue