[StBernard] Still waiting for Phone Service

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Thu Oct 19 19:49:08 EDT 2006

Syl,

If you want to try the Wireless Broadband service from Bellsouth,
1-770-360-500 or 1-866-249-2376. Ask for Ms. Mary or Ms. Roxann. They have
been great in helping us out. I'm down in Violet and they were leary of
providing service as I'm a good distance from the signal in Chalmette, but I
have no complaints. I lose the connection from time to time, but it's
nothing I can't live with. If you are closer to Chalmette, you may not have
any trouble. Those nice ladies can tell you for sure.

Janet