[StBernard] Judge Cresap

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Thu Oct 19 20:10:05 EDT 2006

Judge Cresup was a judge that actually penalized persons that were charged
with violation of hunting/fishing regulations that were brought into his
court by the La. Wildlife and Fisheries agents.
(ie hunting game out of season, having excess of the applicable limits of
both game and fish, shrimping in unapaproved areas and out of season, using
gill nets to harvest our fish resoures and much more)

One of the biggest resources in marketing St. Bernard Parish has been the
fish and game industry both recreational and commercial. Without strict
compliance to our fish and game regulations our resources would be dimished.

Jill Dolese
Recording Secretary
St. Bernard Sportsmen's League