[StBernard] LRA Appointment

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Sun Oct 22 18:48:19 EDT 2006

Westley.

This is really sad. I feel bad for all the people depending on the LRA
money. How is it really going to help them with all those deductions and
low balling? I'll be ok with out any of this, I'll survive, I just wish it
was better for all the people counting on this, some of whom are my parents
and mother in law. I called the LRA after posting my question earlier and
they told me to make my appointment and come anyway and explain the
situation to my counselor at that time. She thought I might still be
eligible for the relocation part, but she was not sure.

Laurie