[StBernard] LRA Appointment

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Mon Oct 23 22:11:17 EDT 2006

Thank you Sue, Gayle, Westley, and all who responded to my LRA question. I
have my LRA appointment in Slidell on Nov. 9. I don't think my act of sale
will be passed by that time so I'm going to go and see what they say about
my situation. My insurance was good, but not great so I don't know where
that will put me in their program. I hope it will help me without hurting
the people buying my house. I don't want to back out and do that to them,
and I won't. They had no flood insurance and are also counting on LRA money
in the form of a relocation grant to help them. They have a bunch of kids
and want a place to live closer to home since they have to live far away
now. If I have to wait until the end of the application process, I will, I
didn't expect much from them anyway. If it sounds to good to be true, it
probably is.

Laurie